The Dhani One Freedom Card is a credit card that will cater to the requirements of every Dhani individual. This card is the first and only card in India to offer all benefits under one roof. The card offers you a credit of up to Rs.5 lakh with 0% interest rates, Though the total limit is not available, user will only be allowed to use just 10% of it daily. Dhani One Freedom card credit card is accepted all over RuPay merchants. Like Other credit others users get easy EMI Option, cashback offers, instant approval, one of the major benefit if free and unlimited access to doctor consultation, along with discount on medicines.
Dhani One Freedom Card Benefits/ Features
- Customers can get credit of up to Rs.5 lakh @ 0% interest rate
- Discount on medicines
- 24 hrs unlimited access to doctors consultation with this card
- users are only charged only monthly fee without any additional or hidden charges
- Like other credit card exciting cashbacks
- One can pay the loan in three instalments.
- 20% discount on buying groceries through Dhani stores.
- 2% cashback on making purchases through the card
- Rs. 1,200 cashback on bill payments made through the card
- 30% off on ecommerce platform, like Amazon, Myntra, Zomato etc
- Free Dhani stocks trading A/c with “0” brokerage charges
- Daily New Deals/Discounts & Cashback
Who is eligible for the Dhani One Freedom Card?
Dhani One Freedom Card is available to anyone who is a citizen of India. There are no income requirements or credit score minimums.
How does Dhani One Freedom Card EMI works?
- The transaction made with the Dhani One Freedom Card can we converted into 3 EMIs which can be paid in three regular intervals.
- The 1st installment is need to be paid the very next day (this amount can not be regarded as a downpayment and is of not much help).
- If there is any delay in repayment of instalment the users will need to pay interest of 2%
- There is a 30 days gap within 2nd and 3rd installment payment.
Dhani One Freedom Card Fees & Charges
|Type of Fee or Charge||Cost|
|Joining Fee||Zero/ Nil|
|Annual/ Renewal Fee||Zero/ Nil|
|Dhani Monthly Subscription Fee||Rs.199 (monthly charge increases with any increase in the credit line.)|
Documents required to apply for Dhani One Freedom Card
If you are looking to apply for the Dhani One Freedom Card, there are a few documents that you will need to have in order to complete the process. Here is a list of what you will need:
- A completed application form
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
- Address proof: Electricity bill, bank passbook, etc.
- Income proof: Salary slips (not more than three months old), bank records, etc.
|Criteria For The Card||Details|
|Age||Minimum 20 years|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar card, PAN card, etc|
|Address proof||Electricity bill, bank passbook, etc.|
|Income proof||Salary slips (not more than three months old), bank records, etc.With these documents, you should be able to complete the application process for the Dhani One Freedom Card.|
How to Apply for Dhani OneFreedom Card?
Just follow the below simple steps
- Step 1: First Download The Dhani App On Your Smartphone.
- Step 2: Complete the registration & click the ‘OneFreedom’ tab in the app.
- Step 3: Submit your identity, Address, Income proof & other documents needed for Freedom card.
- Step 4: Once you receive the card, activate and start using it.
FAQs on Dhani One Freedom Card
Q. Can you withdraw cash by using Dhani OneFreedom card?
A. No, one cannot withdraw cash
Q. Is there a any joining fee for Dhani OneFreedom Card?
Q. Is there a annual fee/ hidden for Dhani OneFreedom Card?
Q. Is there a monthly subscription fee for Dhani OneFreedom Card?
Q. What is the daily limit of Dhani one freedom card??
A. Yes, monthly charge for a daily credit limit of Rs.5,000 is Rs.295 & the monthly charge increases with any increase in the credit line
Q. What happens if I don’t pay Dhani subscription??
A. If you miss payments, you must pay 2% monthly interest.
Q. How can I use Dhani Credit?
A. You will get an choose the option to pay using Dhani credit while paying for your orders on Dhani Store. Once you chose Dhani Credit Line option for payment of the products ordered using the card, order value will be deducted from your daily credit limit. You need to repay credit used in three interest free EMI’s, which 1st installment the very next day and 30 days gap between the 2nd and 3rd installment.
A. How much must I pay for the Dhani physical card?
Q. Rs.99 is charged for Dhani Physical Card