How To Remove Jio Caller Tune
Removing unwanted caller tunes from your phone is often a tedious task. This can be especially true if you are using a Jio number as the caller tune is automatically set as soon as you register your number. Luckily, removing the caller tune is not as difficult as it seems and with the right steps, it can be done quickly and easily. In this article we will share how to remove Jio caller tunes in just a few simple steps. So if you are looking for an easy way to get rid of the annoying default tune, keep reading!
How to Remove Jio Caller Tune
If you’re tired of listening to the same Jio caller tune every time you make a call, there are a few ways you can change it. First, you can try dialing *333# and following the prompts to change your caller tune. If that doesn’t work, you can try downloading the MyJio app and changing your caller tune from there. Finally, if you still can’t change your caller tune, you can contact Jio customer service for help.
How to Activate Jio Caller Tune
Activating Jio Caller Tune is simple and can be done in a few steps. Here’s how:
1. Open the MyJio app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the ‘ hamburger ’ icon at the top left corner and select ‘ My Plans ’ .
3. Scroll down to find the ‘ Active Benefits ’ section.
4. Tap on the ‘ Set JioTunes ’ option.
5. You will be redirected to a page where you can browse through a list of popular songs or search for a specific song or artist of your choice.
6. Once you find the song you want, tap on it to set it as your Jio Caller Tune .
How to Deactivate Jio Caller Tune
If you’re not a big fan of Jio caller tune and want to deactivate it, there are a few simple steps you can follow. Just remember that you’ll need to have an active Jio SIM card in order to do this.
First, open up the MyJio app on your device and sign in with your account. Once you’re signed in, tap on the “Menu” icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
Then, select the “Manage services” option from the menu that appears. On the next screen, scroll down until you see the “JioTunes” option and tap on it.
On the JioTunes management screen, simply tap on the “Deactivate” button to turn off Jio caller tune for your account. That’s all there is to it! Your calls will now go through without any music playing in the background.
How to Set Jio Caller Tune
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to set a Jio caller tune:
1. Download the MyJio app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your Jio number.
3. On the homepage of the app, tap on the “JioTunes” icon.
4. Browse through the latest and trending songs or search for a specific song by its title, artist, or album.
5. Once you’ve found the song you want to set as your caller tune, tap on the “Set as JioTune” button.
6. Confirm your choice by tapping “Activate” when prompted.
7. And that’s it! Your new caller tune will be activated within a few minutes.
How to Change Jio Caller Tune
If you’re sick of hearing the same old Jio caller tune every time someone calls you, then it’s time for a change. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the MyJio app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the ‘Three dots’ icon in the top right corner and select ‘Manage account’.
3. Scroll down to the ‘JioTunes’ section and tap on ‘Change’.
4. Select the song or artist you want as your new caller tune from the list of options.
5. Tap on ‘Set as JioTune’ to confirm your selection.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to remove the Jio caller tune from your phone. Removing your Jio caller tune is a simple process that can be done quickly and easily, and it will help keep your phone free of unwanted songs or messages. Whether you are using an Android or iOS device, these steps should get the job done with minimal effort required. Give it a try today, and say goodbye to all those annoying tunes!