How To Set Caller Tune In Jio
Posted on |
How To Set Caller Tune In Jio
Are you a Jio user and want to set your favorite song as caller tune? Setting up caller tunes is a great way to make sure that your callers are greeted with the music of your choice. Plus, it’s pretty simple, too! If you want to learn how to set up caller tunes in Jio, then this article is for you. We will guide you through the entire process step-by-step so that you can start using this awesome feature in no time. So, read on to find out everything about setting up a caller tune on your Jio phone.
How to set caller tune in jio
Assuming you would like a step by step guide on how to set a caller tune for your Jio number, here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Download the MyJio app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
2. Open the app and sign in using your Jio number.
3. Once you’re signed in, tap on the “More” option at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap on “Set JioTune”.
5. You’ll be taken to a list of songs that you can set as your caller tune. Select the song you want and tap on “Set as JioTune”.
6. That’s it! Your caller tune will now be set and whenever someone calls your Jio number, they will hear the song you selected.
How to set a song as your caller tune
Assuming you would like tips on setting a song as your caller tune for Jio, there are a few ways to go about this.
The first way is to log in to the MyJio app and select the ‘Set Caller Tune’ option from the ‘Quick Tasks’ menu. From here, you can browse through a range of songs and set your favourite as your caller tune.
Alternatively, you can dial *333*3*1*1# and follow the instructions that pop up on your screen. This will also allow you to browse through songs and set one as your caller tune.
Last but not least, if you know the name or code of the song that you want to set as your caller tune, you can dial *333*3*2*#. For example, if the song code for Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape of You’ is 7754754, you would dial *333*3*2*7754754#.
How to set a jio tune
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on How to set a jio tune:
1. Open the MyJio app or log in to Jio.com
2. Tap on the ‘Menu’ icon and select ‘Set JioTune’
3. Search for your favorite song, artist, or genre
4. Select the song you want as your JioTune
5. Set the song as your Caller Tune by tapping on the ‘Set as JioTune’ button
6. You will now see a confirmation message that your JioTune has been set successfully!
How to find new caller tunes
There are a few ways that you can find new caller tunes for your Jio phone. The first way is to search for them on the internet. There are many websites that offer a wide variety of caller tunes for you to choose from. You can also find some websites that allow you to create your own caller tune.
Another way to find new caller tunes is to listen to the radio. Many radio stations offer a wide variety of music that you can listen to. You can also find many radio stations that offer caller tune services.
You can also ask your friends and family for recommendations on new caller tunes. They may have heard a song that they really liked and would like to share it with you.
Finally, you can always try out different caller tunes until you find one that you really like. Experiment with different genres of music and see what works best for you.
How to set caller tune for free
There are a few ways to set caller tune for free on your Jio number. One way is to download the JioTunes app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Once you have installed the app, sign in using your Jio number and choose from a wide range of songs to set as your caller tune.
Another way to set caller tune for free is by dialing *121# from your Jio number. You will be presented with a list of songs to choose from, and you can set your favorite song as your caller tune by following the instructions on the screen.
You can also set caller tune for free by sending an SMS with the code of the song you want to set as your caller tune, to 56789. For example, if you want to set the song “AaAa” as your caller tune, you need to send an SMS with the code 1234 to 56789.
How to deactivate caller tune in jio
Deactivating your caller tune in Jio is just as easy as activating it. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Open the MyJio app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap on ‘Manage Jio account’ from the list of options that appear.
4. On the next screen, scroll down to find the ‘Set or change caller tunes’ option and tap on it.
5. You will now see all the songs that are currently set as your caller tune. To deactivate a song, simply click on the ‘cross’ icon next to it.
6. That’s it! The selected song will be deactivated from your caller tune list and whenever someone calls you, they will no longer hear it playing in the background.
Setting caller tunes in Jio is a great way to customize your phone and make it stand out. With the various options available, there’s no need to settle for one ringtone all the time. You can easily set different caller tunes based on who’s calling or what type of call you’re receiving, giving you more control over your phone experience. Plus, with its easy setup process, setting up caller tunes in Jio is quick and easy!