Paytm is a Indian company, based in Noida, The company specializes in digital payments system, ecommerce and financial services all over India. To use their services one needs to download the Paytm app and register. Once the user is registered he can make payments to online and offline merchants, transfer money to any person instantly without any cost using Paytm Wallets & Paytm BHIM UPI. Paytm wallet is the most used feature in Paytm app, you can send money to your account from the Paytm wallet, to any other persons bank account. You can even use Paytm Wallet to send money to users account who is not on Paytm. You can transfer minimum Rs.20 to maximum Rs.25000 from your paytm wallet to any bank account with zero charges.
How to Transfer Money from Paytm Wallet to a Bank Account?
To transfer money from your Paytm wallet to a bank account just follow the below steps
- Login to your Paytm account and click on the show more option.
- Then tap on the wallet option and select the wallet to bank account
- Now just type in the amount Anywhere between Rs.20 to Rs.25,000 and tap on proceed
- Next Select the bank account you wants to transfer the funds too
- Or Add New Account by entering the account number, IFSC Code & Account Owner Name.
- Recheck the details and tap on proceed, enter the OTP received on you registered mobile number
- You can even pay to the other persons bank account by using QR Code, just scan the QR Code to make the payment.
Also, If you haven’t activated your Paytm wallet you can use the below steps
How to Activate Paytm Wallet?
- Sign in the Paytm app on your smartphone
- Tap the “Paytm wallet” option
- Then enter PAN Details/ Drivers License / Aadhaar card number & the paytm wallet will be activated.
- Kudos! use the Paytm wallet and make or transfer payment
Frequently Asked Paytm Wallet Questions
- How to make Paytm full form?
The word Paytm is an abbreviation for pay through mobile
- Paytm wallet to bank transfer charges?
You can transfer money from Paytm wallet to your bank account or any other bank account without any charges, even if the user is not on Paytm.
- Is there a Limit to the wallet? How much amount of money can be Added to Paytm Wallet?
After a full KYC Users can add upto Rs. 99,999 to their wallet. And User with minimum KYC can add upto Rs.10,000 to their Paytm wallet. Total money added in the Paytm wallet cannot exceed Rs.99,999